Prolux LED Strip Lighting Kits
There are really not enough superlatives to describe the use of LED strip lighting for ‘Retail’ and ‘Lighting’ applications. It is by far the most economical and versatile form of lighting for the manufacture of back- and edge-lit light boxes, see details for our products Astrolux and Raylux. In addition to these products we supply Prolux strip lighting in the form of inexpensive kits already assembled with aluminium profiles to fit into illuminated shelving, stairs, bannisters, etc. All you need do is plug everything together.
Prolux kits comprise LED light strips fitted into aluminium profiles using high quality 3M tape. We stock a wide range of aluminium profiles to ensure quick delivery. The kits are custom-made to your required length and are complete with clear or opal diffusers (covers) and can be easily joined with ‘interlocking’ connectors. Several of the kits can be connected to each other or to light panels and/or light boxes powered by one driver/transformer with a single distribution box.
Benefits of Prolux LED Lighting Kits
- Lowest cost, extremely versatile lighting
- Wide variety of aluminium profiles and corner shapes, custom made to meet your requirements
- No restriction of size or combination with other illumination sources (light panels/light boxes)
- Seamless, even lighting with no dark spots
- Easy installation by untrained staff – electrician not needed
- Colour consistency with other light sources when combined with Addlux light panels/ light boxes
- Durable – strong connection between LED strip and wires
- Low voltage connections (12V or 24V)
- Brightest LED strips on the market
- No overheating, no compromise of the lifespan of the LEDs
- Lifetime of high quality LEDs guaranteed to exceed 50,000 hours
Bespoke manufactured LED light strip kits to meet specified shape, configuration, brightness and effect
LED strip types
2538 (diode size: 2.5mm x 3.8mm)
5050 (diode size: 5.0 mm x 5.0 mm), only for RGB or RGBW
12V or 24V
>80 or >90, upon request
Warm white (3000K), natural white (4000K), cool white (6000K), RGB, RGBW. Other colours on request.