Astrolux Backlighting is the Perfect Solution for Signage
Astrolux is an innovative, inexpensive, low energy backlighting concept that can be assembled by untrained staff using assembly drawings and a screwdriver. It is supplied in kit form as LED light strips and connecting leads, which carry sliding movable connectors with double-sided screw fixing. It is possible to construct ultra-thin sign boxes (30mm for single-sided, 60mm for double-sided signage) of any size and shape with even spot-free brightness within minutes.
The LED light strips compromise a rigid PCB, 540mm long x 20mm wide, onto which mini-LED lens are mounted, either single- or double-sided, spaced 45 mm apart. The LED lens has an illumination beam angle of 165 degrees, making possible a short distance between the light source and the surface of the sign box and the construction of ultra-thin signage.
The LED light strips can be used either full length or cut to length in multiples of 45mm, which can then be effortlessly joined to other strips using the leads to form a backlighting assembly of any given size or angular shape. The LEDs are powered by either 12 V or 24 V transformers. Ten strips can be connected to each transformer making a backlight with an area of approximately 560 mm x 5000 mm. Several of these can be combined to illuminate an even larger area.
An assembly is flexible, and can be installed on uneven and curved surfaces, for example, columns and around corners. Finally, the kits and assembled backlight are lightweight and compact, making them both easy to handle and requiring little storage space. In all its forms Astrolux is the ideal cost-effective product to hold in stock to shorten lead times for manufacture and delivery.
Simply put, Astrolux offers you the lowest cost, most versatile and practical LED backlighting solution for your signage available in the market today.
- Major Advantages of the Astrolux Backlighting Concept
- Lowest price LED backlighting variant
- Extremely versatile in use
- Very easy and quick connections and installation in the outer case of signage
- Variable size and shape of sign boxes
- Single- and double-sided
- Ultra-thin sign boxes (30mm for single-sided, 60mm for double-sided)
- Flexible can be installed on uneven and curved surfaces, e.g. columns
- Easy handling/storage/assembly and disassembly/transportation of component parts
- Easy retrofit of fluorescent or neon lighting in existing signage
- Low voltage power connection, enables remote location and easy access for maintenance
- Large beam angle gives bright even lighting