Astrolux LED Backlighting
Bright, Even & Flexible LED Backlighting Solution
Astrolux is an innovative, inexpensive, low energy LED backlighting solution that can be assembled in minutes by untrained staff using merely assembly drawings and a screwdriver.
It is supplied in kit form as LED light strips and connecting leads, with sliding connectors and double-sided screw fixing. The main use of Astrolux kits is to construct ultra-thin LED light boxes, illuminated signs and displays (30mm for single-sided, 60mm for double-sided signage) of any size and shape with high, spot-free, even brightness.
Call 0333 800 1828 to speak to one of our technical experts or send an email to email@example.com to get a competitive quote.
Unique Optical Lens Enables Slimmer Display Designs
The LED light strips compromise a rigid PCB, 540mm long x 20mm wide, onto which advanced mini-LED lenses are mounted, single- or double-sided, spaced 45 mm apart. Each LED lens has a wide illumination beam angle of 165 degrees, which means the distance from lens to the light box surface can be kept short enabling the construction of thin illuminated signage and displays.
The LED light strips can be used either full length or cut to a length in multiples of 45mm. The strips can be effortlessly connected to other strips using the leads provided to form a backlighting assembly of any given size or shape. The LEDs are powered by either 12 V or 24 V transformers. Ten strips can be connected to each transformer to form a backlighting area of approximately 560 mm x 5000 mm. Several of these can then be combined with additional transformers to illuminate larger areas. An Astrolux assembly is flexible, which means it can be installed on uneven surfaces or wrapped around columns and corners.
Easy Assembly, Versatile In Use
The kits are compact. lightweight and require little storage space. An assembled light box is lightweight, and can be easily handled and transported. LED light boxes, illuminated signage and other illuminated displays made with Astrolux backlighting is easy to take apart and put back together again or reuse, making it ideal for exhibition purposes. In all its forms Astrolux is an ideal cost-effective product for sign-makers and shop-fitters to hold in stock to shorten lead times for manufacture and delivery of top-class backlit displays and signage.
- Cost effective LED backlighting variant, extremely versatile in use
- Very easy and quick to assemble and install, also to take apart again, reusable
- Wide lens beam angle means bright even lighting and thin signage and displays
- Single- and double-sided, large sized LED light boxes and illuminated signs possible
- Flexible, means it can be used for uneven and curved surfaces, e.g. columns
- Lightweight both in kit form and as assembled sign
- Easy handling/storage/assembly and disassembly/transportation
- Easy retrofit of fluorescent or neon lighting in existing illuminated displays
- Low voltage power connection makes remote location and easy maintenance possible
Image 1 Even LED backlighting in display depths of 30mm+
Image 2 Easy, hassle-free assembly using a screwdriver
Image 3 Astrolux wiring and connections