LED Light Sheet
Our LED light sheet panels are high quality, high energy efficient, state-of-the art lighting units for application individually or in assemblies for many, widely varied applications. Our LED light panel technology enables us to be pre-eminent in the marketplace in the following areas:
Our LED light sheet achieve uniform lighting in spaces as narrow as 4mm; a reduction of at least 95% in depth compared with using LED strips or modules.
Largest LED Light Sheet Sizes
Expect uniform lighting in single sheet sizes of up to 4m x 1.6m or 3m x 2m; the equivalent of installing at least 120 metres of LED strip.
Custom Shapes & Curved LED Light Sheet
Our LED light sheet panels can be custom-made in any shape and even be curved to extreme radii; including shapes which are impossible to create using LED strip.
Time Saving & Cost Efficient
We supply the LED light panels as plug & play kits for hassle-free installation within seconds; saving you the time and cost of an electrician installing and maintaining LED strip, modules and drivers
Least Energy Consumption
Our LED light sheet panels consume at least 65% less power than standard low energy 3528 120/m LED strips and modules (68W compared with 192W)
*All comparisons were made on a 1m x 1m area with a total depth of 80mm and an opal diffuser. The LED light sheet has our standard LEDs embedded all sides, whereas the LED strips are spaced apart by 50mm to achieve uniform lighting.
Shapes to your specification of any size within the maximum dimensions are feasible as are curved configurations, small, large, simple, or complicated.
Our unique custom-spaced grid- or dot-matrix pattern applied to the light diffusion sheet ensures even brightness across the entire surface of the panel.
- single- and double-sided LED light panels
- increase in brightness levels with double rows of LEDs or higher power LEDs
- LED power cable exit points of your choice – from any edge or the back surface of the panel
- easy connectivity; male-female barrel connections between the panel and the PSU
- different voltage power supply units (PSU), 12V and 24V, or to your specification with UK 3-pin, continental and other international power plugs hard-wired to the driver
- IP67 rated panels for outside use or in wet environments